[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor development history

[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor development history

When I read and modify Beremiz code, I often look at development
history to get better understanding why this code is added. But the
history unfortunatelly is not complete.
Does anyone have PLCOpenEditor repository with commits until
2012-09-07, when PLCOpenEditor was merged into Beremiz [1]? I'd be
very thankful!

So far I've found only this PLCOpenEditor repository [2] and it has
commits only until 2009. As a result currently three years of development are missing.

1. https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/commits/5743cbdff6696b6971d34fbd7b1134769b760801
2. https://bitbucket.org/bct/plcopeneditor/commits/all

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor development history

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Andrey.

This one is overdue since really long, sorry.

Here it is, freshly unburied from dusty backups :

http://dev.automforge.org/plcopeneditor_history/

Last commit is 2012-09-05, it should be the very last before transplant.

Regards,

Edouard

On 13/10/2017 09:54, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I read and modify Beremiz code, I often look at development
> history to get better understanding why this code is added. But the
> history unfortunatelly is not complete.
> Does anyone have PLCOpenEditor repository with commits until
> 2012-09-07, when PLCOpenEditor was merged into Beremiz [1]? I'd be
> very thankful!
>
> So far I've found only this PLCOpenEditor repository [2] and it has
> commits only until 2009. As a result currently three years of development are missing.
>
> 1. https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/commits/5743cbdff6696b6971d34fbd7b1134769b760801
> 2. https://bitbucket.org/bct/plcopeneditor/commits/all

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor development history

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Thank you, Edouard. This is very helpful.