[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz IDE localization

[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz IDE localization

I've been often asked about how could people help Beremiz project
without python knowledge. One of the simplest ways is to improve
support of your native language in Beremiz IDE.

I've setup project on web platform for translations:

https://www.transifex.com/beremiz/beremiz-ide

This platform is used by many open source projects:
dpkg, Mercurial, Bitbucket, Fedora, XFCE, PulseAudio, Django and many others.

Let's improve Beremiz interface localization! If your language is
missing for some reason, drop me the message. I'll add it to the project.